Sunday 24 February 2013

Simple Kind To Skin Relaxing Bath Soak Review

Simple Relaxing Bath Soak 
Simples Relaxing Bath Soak is a super bubbly bubble bath with subtle lavender aromas.  This bubble bath is perfect for unwinding in after a long day.  Simple say that it's full of skin loving nutrients such as chamomile oil which helps soften skin, lavender oil which has calming and relaxing benefits, glycerin which hydrates and nourishes skin and geranium oil that both conditions and regenerates skin.
Simple Relaxing Bath Soak  
I can definitely smell hints of lavender when I use this, it makes me relaxed, sleepy and ready for bed.  The bubbles last for around 30 minutes before beginning to deflate into the water, they do this for another hour or so until there's none left. The bubbles feel soft and moisturising when they come into contact with my skin.  This bath soak is suitable for those with sensitive skin and doesn't hurt my eyes too much when I get the bubble bath in them. 
Simple Kind To Skin Relaxing Bath Soak Review
Simple Relaxing Bath Soak 
You can get Simples Bath Soak from Tesco.com for £2, and it's currently only £1 until 11/03/13.

Princess points: 4/5
This is a lovely relaxing bubble bath which is great for sensitive skin, has long lasting bubbles and is slightly moisturising.  I would have preferred a slightly stronger fragrance, but it was still relaxing and I could still smell the lavender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...