Friday 22 February 2013

MUA Trio Eyeshadow Review - Passion

MUA Trio Eyeshadow - Passion £2.50
Passion by MUA is an affordable lilac eye shadow trio with pretty good pigmentation.  All three shades are extremely blendable, and complementing of each other.  The shadows are soft in texture which enables them to be picked up easily with a single stroke of a brush.  I have't experienced much fallout with these, the only shade I've really had any fallout with is the lightest highlighting shade.  
All three colours are shimmery, metalic and buildable.  I've used the darkest shade on my lid, I also shaded my lower lashline with this shade on top of my Dior brown pencil eyeliner.  I then used the lilac shade on my crease, which I blended up towards my brow bone.  Finally I used the white shade on my inner corners and to highlight my brow bone.  I'm really happy with the finished look which was quick and easy to do.
MUA Trio Eyeshadow - Passion Swatch
I used Rimmels Eyeshadow Primer and it held this eyeshadow in place for a full day.  I didn't experience any creaseing, fading or smudging the whole time I was wearing it which I thought was amazing for an eyeshadow trio that cost just £2.50!  The packaging is simple and reminds me of Bourjois Smoky Eyes Eyeshadow trio.  It doesn't have a mirror, but since there's no need for touch ups you don't really need one.  

MUA Trio Eyeshadow Review - Passion
MUA Trio Eyeshadow - Passion 

MUA Trio Eyeshadow - Passion

MUA Trio Eyeshadow Review - Passion Swatch
MUA Trio Eyeshadow - Passion Swatch
MUA Trio Eyeshadow Review - Passion Swatch
MUA Trio Eyeshadow - Passion Swatch
You can get this from Superdrug.com for just £2.50.

Princess points: 5/5
This palette looks great on, is long lasting and easy to apply, all for under £3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...