Thursday 7 February 2013

Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner Review

Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner £2.99
I was first recommended this toner by the head of beauty at my old college after I told her that I'd previously had a reaction to the Clarin's Extra Comfort Toning Lotion which is supposed to be for sensitive skin.  Although I was initially sceptical about trying simple's toner as I didn't think a product in its price range would be gentle enough for my skin.  But I bought it and have been hooked ever since.  

Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner
It performs well, removing any traces of make up that have been left behind by my cleanser.  It leaves my skin feeling cool and refreshed, slightly tightens the skin and leaves my skin feeling soft and as though it hasn't got any product remaining on it after use.  I've also noticed that my pores seem smaller since I've been using this product.  It's alcohol free which helps it to be so kind to sensitive skin and contains witch hazel which I believe is meant to help with acne. 

I use this every day after cleansing and apply a large amount to a cotton pad and gently run it over my face to remove any excess cleanser and any traces of make up which may still remain.  Its even gentle enough for use near my eyes.

You can get this from any Boots store for £2.99 and it's currently on 3 for 2.

Princess points: 5/5
Its really gentle, leaves my skin silky smooth and is a total bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...