Wednesday 20 February 2013

Dior Diorshow Review - 090 Noir Black

Dior Diorshow Reviw - 090 Noir Black
Diorshow £23
Diorshow has been my staple black mascara for a few years now and up until I recently discovered YSL's Volume Effects, it was my all time favourite.
I love how thick the applicator wand is, it makes it really easy to wiggle around at the roots of my lashes to increase their volume.  I also love that it has soft fibres, as I really don't like mascaras with the hard plastic bristles, I find them uncomfortable to apply.
Dior Diorshow Reviw - 090 Noir Black Swatch

Wearing Diorshow 
Diorshow is great for creating thick voluptuous lashes as well as adding length.  Even without using an eyelash curler my lashes appear curled and thick.  I don't find it to be clumpy, unless I apply more than 2 layers.  I haven't experienced any eye irritation when using this mascara, and it removes really easily with warm water.  Even though it's easy to remove, it doesn't smudge even in hot weather but I wouldn't recommend wearing it to a sad movie as it's not tearproof.  It only flakes when I forget to take it off and sleep on it, but I've never experienced any flaking during the day.
Dior Diorshow Reviw - 090 Noir Black
Diorshow
As with all Dior products, the packaging is gorgeous.  It comes in a sleek navy tube with Dior written all over the middle and a silver lid.  This is a great product for when you're in a rush as with just one coat it defines lashes as well as 2 coats of most other mascaras.  It also comes in Azure Blue which is an electric blue shade and Chestnut which is a mid brown shade.
Dior Diorshow Reviw - 090 Noir Black
Diorshow
Dior Diorshow Reviw - 090 Noir Black
Diorshow
You can buy this from Dior counters and from Selfridges online for £23.

Princess points: 5/5
I love this mascara, it lengthens, volumised and curls, and has a soft thick applicator wand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...