Tuesday 19 February 2013

MUA Lipstick Review - Shade 9

MUA Lipstick - Shade 9
MUA Lipstick - Shade 9 £1
This is the first of my many MUA lipsticks, its shade 9 which is a metallic bronze/ light brown shade.
 It applies well, you only need to swipe it across your lips a few times to build up to a good pigmentation which is amazing for such a cheap lipstick.  I want to try this lipstick out with a brown lip liner as it does tend to look darker in the centre.
MUA Lipstick - Shade 9 Swatch

MUA Lipstick - Shade 9 Swatch
The formula is really soft and silky, leaving my lips feeling well moisturised.
It doesn't have much of a scent, it's more of a generic lipstick smell.  I'm a huge fan of MUA's lipstick packaging, I find the little pot of lipstick at the bottom really handy for distinguishing between different shades, as I have about 7 of these.  Due to the metallic finish I tend to find that any imperfections such as cracks show up easily and the lipstick itself only lasts an hour or so on my lips.   
MUA Lipstick - Shade 9
MUA Lipstick - Shade 9
MUA Lipstick - Shade 9 Swatch
MUA Lipstick - Shade 9 Swatch
 You can buy this in store from Superdrug or from MUA's website for just £1.

Princess points: 4/5
Its a really nice and unusual metalic shade with good pigmentation and is a great value lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...