Wednesday 6 February 2013

Clarins Water Purify One-Step Cleanser Review

Clarins Water Purify One-Step Cleanser
Unfortunately I have really sensitive skin which makes it pretty hard for me to find make-up removers that don't irritate my skin.  So when I was recently getting my make up done at the Clarins counter, I was really surprised when my skin didn't react to the cleanser that the girl used on me.  Since using this cleanser at home I've found that if I only put a small amount of product on a cotton pad my skin tends to flare up, going bright red and feeling as if my skins burning.  But if I completely soak the cotton pad in cleanser and drag it really softly over my skin then I don't have a reaction.
Clarins Water Purify One-Step Cleanser
I find that this removes all my make up really efficiently and is great for travelling/ after the gym, as its a cleanser and toner in one.  I wouldn't recommend using it to remove eye make up as it can leave my skin feeling quite tight and isn't recommended for use on eyes.  Due to it leaving my skin feeling tight, I woldn't recommend it for use on dry skin, but it's great for reducing oiliness as II have fairly oily skin.  I have noticed that it has improved my redness and blemishes and I've only been using it for about a month so hopefully it'll improve my skin even more with continual use.
Clarins Water Purify One-Step Cleanser
The consistency is really liquid almost like water but it does leave a slightly sticky layer on my skin, although this does go away if I use a toner as well.  It has a strong mint smell with a slight hint of a chemical smell.  I do have to use quite a bit of cleanser on a cotton pad to avoid irritation so I don't think it'll last me too long, but I'd definitely but it again.
Clarins Water Purify One-Step Cleanser

You can buy this from Debenhams for £19.50.

Princess points: 4/5
I think this is a great all in one for when you don't have time to cleanse, rinse and tone, but for the price I would have preferred it to not of left a sticky texture and for it not to have left my skin feeling so tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...