Saturday 23 February 2013

Toni & Guy Prep Volume Plumping Mousse Review

Toni & Guy Prep Volume Plumping Mousse £6.39 
I absolutely LOVE this Volumising Plumping Mouse from Toni and Guy!  I have very thin, fine, flat hair, and without using any products even backcombing just falls out.  This mouse gave my hair incredible lift, right from the roots!  It has a beautiful sweet scent which reminds me of sherbet lemons.  This mouse left my hair feeling really soft to touch, shiny and healthy looking.
Wearing Toni & Guy Prep Volume Plumping Mousse 

The applicator nozzle is thinner than most mouses and doesn't seem to get as dirty as the usual larger nozzles.  I found that a lot more product was dispensed that I expected, so you only need to squeeze a tiny bit out since it expands so much.  For my bob length hair I used just slightly more than a golf ball sized blob of product.  The mouse has a slightly sticky feel when it's on your hands but not when it's in your hair.
Toni & Guy Prep Volume Plumping Mousse Review
Toni & Guy Prep Volume Plumping Mousse
I applied it to my roots and ran a smaller amount of product through the lengths of my hair.  I then dried my hair as normal, but for the last minute or so I tipped my head upside down to finish off the blow dry.  Once my hair was completely dry, keeping my head upside down, I used the cool shot setting on my hairdryer to set the volume into my hair.  I did this until my hair was completely cool.  If you have any crunchy patches, these brush out easily and mean that your using too much product in that specific area.
Toni & Guy Prep Volume Plumping Mousse Review
Toni & Guy Prep Volume Plumping Mousse
This Volumising Plumping Mouse also held backcombing in well, even when I didn't use hairspray.  It's lightweight and makes hair look naturally thicker.  I really like the packaging of the Toni and Guy Prep range, its simple yet professional looking and looks like it costs a lot more than £6.39.  
Toni & Guy Prep Volume Plumping Mousse Review
Toni & Guy Prep Volume Plumping Mousse

You can get this from Boots.com for £6.39.

Princess points: 5/5
This mouse gave my hair excellent volume and kept it volumised all day without weighing it down, making it greasy or drying it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...