Sunday 24 February 2013

Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Shower Gel

Simple Refreshing Shower Gel £2.10
This Kind To Skin Shower Gel from Simple is both fragrance and colour free.  It has a thick gel texture which is great for shaving as it acts like a barrier cream protecting the skin.  I've really noticed an improvement in the skin on my legs since using this shower gel whilst shaving, they're a lot less dry than they were before. 
Simple Refreshing Shower Gel
As it's for sensitive skin it doesn't contain as much sulphate as other shower gels so it doesn't lather that much.  This means  that the product doesn't last as long as you have to use more of it.  Another problem I had with this shower gel was that as it's perfume free, it didn't seem to wash off the smell of my deodorant which was disappointing.  I also didn't notice that this shower gel made my skin feel any more moisturised than it already was.
Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Shower Gel
Simple Refreshing Shower Gel
You can get this shower gel from Boots.com for £2.10.

Princess points: 3/5
I think this would be a great product for those with really sensitive skin wanting a mild shower gel with no colouring or fragrance.  I personally would rather use a more powerful shower gel that is able to remove the smell of my deodorant, has a nice strong scent and that leaves my body feeling moisturised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...