Wednesday 6 February 2013

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm Review

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm £29
I've been using this for about a month now and I think it works really well as a brightening and moisturising primer.  I find that it helps reduce the oilyness of my skin and helps my make up to last slightl longer than if I weren't using a primer.  It's consistency is more like a thin cream than a primer and is a light beige colour, however it isn't very highly pigmented.  As the price of the full sized product (I've only got a 30ml rather than the standard 50ml) is £29 I would of expected it to of brightened my skin more and to have made my makeup last longer than it did.

Application is similar to that of Diors BB Cream as rather than rubbing the Balm into your skin you need to pat it onto your skin using gentle patting all around our face.  This is to create a film- type layer between your skin and your make up.  
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm 
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm Swatch
You can get this from Debenhams for £29.

Princess points: 3/5
Its good as a moisturising primer combo, but I think that it's overpriced considering how subtle the effects of using it are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...