Friday 1 February 2013

Rouge Dior - 678 Devilish Pink


Rouge Dior - 678 Devilish Pink £21.25
I was a bit sceptical about buying a lipstick online, but I went for it and had a lovely surprise when this beauty popped up on my doorstep.  When I opened it up I was overwhelmed by the almost edible scent of candy necklaces and purple violets, it smelt more like a sweet shop than a lipstick.  Luckily there's no taste else I'm pretty sure this lipstick wouldn't last more than 10 minutes on me since I'd be constantly licking my lips.  

Rouge Dior - 678 Devilish Pink
The shade is a rich velvety berry pink with blue undertones, its well pigmented and is surprisingly moisturising for such a deep shade.  I only need to reapply this every 4 hours or so, which I think is pretty good considering that it has a sheen to it and is so moisturising.

Rouge Dior - 678 Devilish Pink
The packaging is similar to that of Diors Eyeshadows and blushers, with their typical blue CD logo shining on the top of the tube.
Rouge Dior - 678 Devilish Pink
Rouge Dior - 678 Devilish Pink

Rouge Dior - 678 Devilish Pink

Rouge Dior - 678 Devilish Pink
Rouge Dior - 678 Devilish Pink
Rouge Dior - 678 Devilish Pink Swatch
Rouge Dior - 678 Devilish Pink Swatch
You can buy this lipstick from Escentual for £21.25.

Princess points: 5/5
I love the texture, colour and smell of this lipstick.  And I'm yet to find anything wrong with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...