Monday 25 February 2013

MUA Lipstick Review - Shade 8

MUA Lipstick - Shade 8 £1
Shade 8 from MUA is a shimmery deep red with berry tones.  This lipstick is pretty well pigmented and goes opaque in just a couple of swipes.  The formula is creamy which makes it really easy to apply straight out the bullet, no need for a lip brush.  I was really impressed with staying power of this lipstick, as all of MUA's lipsticks seem to vary quite a lot in wear time.  This lasted me around 4 hours before I had to reapply, and didn't come off too much when I ate.
MUA Lipstick Review - Shade 8

Wearing MUA Lipstick - Shade 8
I did find this lipstick the tiniest bit drying, but nothing that using a lip balm underneath wouldn't fix.  I found the shade really wearable as the shimmer in the lipstick toned down the red, making it less serious looking, if that makes sense   I think that this shade would sit most skin tones and is a great way to add glamour to your make up, without having to worry about wearing much eye make up.  This lipstick didn't make my lips appear dry and had a healthy sheen to its finish.  I usually find MUA's lipstick packaging pretty sturdy but for some reason the twist mechanism doesn't always work.  I'm not going to fault it too much for that though as it was only £1 and for when it doesn't work I can still use the little pot of lipstick that screws in the bottom.
MUA Lipstick Review - Shade 8
MUA Lipstick - Shade 8
MUA Lipstick Review - Shade 8
MUA Lipstick - Shade 8
MUA Lipstick Review - Shade 8 Swatch
MUA Lipstick - Shade 8 Swatch
Other MUA lipstick shades that I've reviewed are:

You can get MUA lipsticks from Superdrug for £1.

Princess points: 4/5
This is a gorgeous, wearable deep shimmery red, it's long lasting and really cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...