Thursday 14 February 2013

Clarins Daily Energizer Cream Review


Clarins Daily Energizer Cream
Clarins Daily Energizer Cream £21
The Daily Energisers range is aimed at under 18's to late 20's and has plant based ingredients.
Clarins say that this cream is designed for dry to normal skin types.  I use this every morning and evening and find it great for my combination skin. I wouldn't recommend it for those with dry skin as it isn't overly moisturising, but it's great for people like me who find a lot of moisturisers too moisturising. The only time when I need a more heavy cream is after I've been swimming and during winter when it gets really cold, as my skin tends to go really dry and tight. This cream absorbs into my skin really well, usually only taking a couple of minutes. I also haven't broken out from this moisturiser which is a first as I usually do.
Clarins Daily Energizer Cream
Clarins Daily Energizer Cream
The scent is incredible, you need to smell it to know what I'm talking about really. But in the container it smells really floral with a slight hint of spiciness which almost disappears on application. The container itself is really nice and posh looking. It has Clarins' signature gold rim between the lid and the glass tub. At £21 for 30ml it is also really reasonable for a premium brand.
Clarins Daily Energizer Cream
Clarins Daily Energizer Cream
You can get this from Boots for £21.

Princess points: 4/5
I love this cream, it's great for peoples skin doesn't need too much moisturising, especially young people as it doesn't make me break out.  I would have preferred it to have been slightly more moisturising though, as at times it wasn't quite strong enough for my combination skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...