Wednesday 6 February 2013

Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Creme Review

Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Creme £30
I found this eye cream to be extremely moisturising, and I only needed to apply a really small amount of product.  After only 3 days of using this cream I noticed a huge difference in the softness of my skin around my eye area, it felt so silky and smooth.  

The packaging looks absolutely stunning and the cream itself smells incredible, its got an almost rosy floral scent.  The texture is thin but creamy, which makes it feel like its being absorbed into the skins layers quickly rather than acting as just a barrier cream.

Unfortunately as I've mentioned before, I have really sensitive eyes and this product gave me conjunctivitis after only a few days of using it.  I'm really gutted that I can't use this on my eye area, but I have been using it in other areas when I've experienced dry skin and haven't had any other reactions to it.  
Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Creme
Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Creme
Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Creme
 You can purchase this Eye Cream from House Of Fraser for £30.

Princess points: 4/5
This is such a lovely eye cream, its really moisturising and I could feel the effects after only a few days.  My reaction was unfortunate but I do have extremely sensitive eyes and have experienced problems with other eye creams before so don't let that put you off, it's a great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...