Saturday 23 February 2013

TIGI Bed Head Superstar Sulfate-Free Shampoo For Thick Massive Hair Review

TIGI Bead Head Superstar Shampoo £8.50
I've been using TIGI's Bed Head Superstar Volumising Shampoo on and off for a good few years now.  I find that its great for making my hair go super big and volumised for special occasions or nights out.  I wouldn't use this as an everyday shampoo as I find it quite drying and leaves my hair feeling brittle.  I think this is because in order for it to make hair volumised it mattifies it which makes the hair feel rough but plumps it up.

TIGI Bead Head Superstar Shampoo
As with all TIGI products this one smells incredible!  It has a really strong strawberry scent that is detectable for hours after use.  It is thick and gloopy in texture and a little bit goes a long way.  It doesn't contain sulfate which means its better for the environment and shouldn't be as drying on your scalp.  It also means that it won't lather up as much as cheaper shampoos will, but don't mistake this for needing to use more product as you usually only need a small amount of product when using sulfate free shampoos.
TIGI Bead Head Superstar Sulfate-Free Shampoo For Thick Massive Hair Review
TIGI Bead Head Superstar Shampoo
I don't use this shampoo with a conditioner as conditioner would smooth my hair out which means less volume.  However this does mean that brushing my hair after washing it is sometimes a bit of a challenge, but for the amount of volume it gives me it's worth detangling.  If my hairs particularly unruly I'l use TIGI's Rockstar Detangler which sorts it out in no time.

You can get TIGI's Bed Head Superstar Shampoo from Cheapsmells.com for £6.95, the usual RRP is £8.50.

Princess points: 4/5
I love this shampoo for adding volume to my hair plus it smells great, it's just a shame that it's too drying for everyday use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...