Monday 11 February 2013

MUA Make Up Academy Eyebrow Pencil Review - Brunette

MUA Eyebrow Pencil - Brunette £1
 This is a really soft khol eyebrow pencil that glides over brows smoothly and distributes product heavily and easily.
 Due to the soft nature of this pencil it does tend to smudge a little. I also found that I needed to blend this slightly as you can see little bumps where too much product has been left behind, but I do think that it's a really good product for just £1.

I bought the brunette shade as I wanted a darker shade for nights out. It's a medium to dark matte shade of brown that would probably suit dark blondes through to medium brunettes.
MUA Eyebrow Pencil - Brunette
MUA Eyebrow Pencil - Brunette
MUA Eyebrow Pencil - Brunette Swatch
MUA Eyebrow Pencil - Brunette Swatch
You can get this form Superdrug for just £1.

Princess points: 4/5 
I think this is a good value eyebrow pencil for those on a budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...