Sunday 10 February 2013

Nars Highlighting Blush Powder Review - Albatross

Nars Highlighting Blush Powder - Albatross £21.50
I've been wanting this highlighter for a while now and when I saw it in Space NK yesterday I just had to buy it!  Its an ivory, warm highlighter with golden micro shimmer and works really well with my light, pinkish toned skin.  I use this to highlight my brow bones and cheekbones and it really makes them stand out from the rest of my face.  I often use this when I'm contouring my cheekbones as it creates a natural looking contrast between my cheekbones and the bronzer underneath.

Nars Highlighting Blush Powder - Albatross Swatch
This highlighter leaves a sheer finish and is of a very fine consistency, which prevents it from looking cakey or accentuating pores or wrinkles.  It lasts a whole day on my combination skin and applies really easily without any fallout.  You can easily layer this one up to build intensity of its sheen.
Nars Highlighting Blush Powder - Albatross
Nars Highlighting Blush Powder - Albatross
Nars Highlighting Blush Powder - Albatross Swatch

You can get this highlighter from Space NK for £21.50.

Princess points: 5/5
This is my favourite highlighter, it adds a gorgeous warm shimmer and works great when contouring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...