Friday 1 February 2013

Dior Addict Lipstick - 762 Paris


Dior Addict Lipstick - 762 Paris

I've always been a fan of Dior Addict lipsticks.  I still remember saving up all my pocket money to buy one when I was 13, I was so excited!  The packaging is so pretty and girly, I love how it reflects all different colours and yet is still able to look elegant inside my handbag.

This lipstick is a sheer light to mid pink, with blue undertones which help to make my teeth appear whiter.  Its a very subtle yet sparkly shade which almost looks glossy on the lips, and has a medium amount of pigmentation. 

Dior Addict Lipstick - 762 Paris
Dior Addict Lipstick - 762 Paris

 The texture is buttery and moisturising, it feels more like a lip balm than a lipstick.  It also seems to last longer than most sheer lipsticks as I only needed to reapply every 2-3 hours.  When I did need to reapply, it was so easy I didn't even need a mirror due to its sheer consistency.  Their doesn't seem to be any scent or taste to the lipstick,
Dior Addict Lipstick - 762 Paris
Dior Addict Lipstick - 762 Paris £25
Dior Addict Lipstick - 762 Paris
Dior Addict Lipstick - 762 Paris Swatch
My natural lip colour
Dior Addict Lipstick - 762 Paris Swatch

Princess points: 5/5
It's extremely long lasting for such a sheer and moisturising shade, and looks great with any eye make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...