Tuesday 19 February 2013

MUA Lipstick Review - Shade 4

MUA Lipstick Review - Shade 4
MUA Lipstick - Shade 4 £1
MUA's shade 4 is a light milky pink colour lipstick.  The texture reminds me of Revlons Colourburst Lip Butter and MACs Tinted Lip Conditioner as it's really soft, thick and creamy.  
It's extremely moisturising and has a high shine, glossy finish which is really impressive for a £1 lipstick.  The pigmentation is fairly sheer, giving lips a more natural look.
MUA Lipstick Review - Shade 4 Swatch

MUA Lipstick - Shade 4 Swatch
  I was surprised at how although it's a light shade it didn't show up any cracks and how it actually made my lips look in really good condition.  My only downside to this lipstick is that it isn't very long lasting, as I need to reapply it every hour, but for £1 it doesn't bother me too much.
MUA Lipstick Review - Shade 4
MUA Lipstick - Shade 4
MUA Lipstick Review - Shade 4
MUA Lipstick - Shade 4
MUA Lipstick Review - Shade 4 Swatch
MUA Lipstick - Shade 4 Swatch
You can get this in store from Superdrug or from MUA's website for £1.

Princess points: 5/5
I love how moisturising and shiny this lipstick is, its great for a naturaly pretty look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...