Wednesday 6 February 2013

Batiste Dry Shampoo Graffiti - Urban & Edgy Review

Batiste Dry Shampoo Graffiti - Urban & Edgy £2.99
I've never been a huge fan of dry shampoo as I'm a bit of a clean freak and hate going a day without washing my hair.  But for those days when I really can't be bothered to wash it, or have woken up late and am in a mad rush to get to work I am so thankful for this product.  I find that it not only reduce my hairs greasiness but also adds volume and has a gorgeous floral scent.
Batiste Dry Shampoo Graffiti - Urban & Edgy
Batiste Dry Shampoo Graffiti - Urban & Edgy
Batiste Dry Shampoo Graffiti - Urban & Edgy
You can buy this dry shampoo at Boots for £2.99 for 200ml, all batiste products are also currently on 3 for 2.

Princess points: 5/5
This is a great product, it really does help to reduce greasiness and is perfect for when you just want a laxy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...