Wednesday 27 March 2013

What's In My Bag? Beauty products I can't leave my house without!

What's In My Bag?  Beauty products I can't leave my house without!


What's In My Bag?  Beauty products I can't leave my house without!

1. Chanel Poudre Douce Pressed Powder.
This powder is really small and compact and includes a handy little mirror.  It's great for reducing shine and oiliness, without drying out the skin or making it look cakey.  This powder seems to be never ending, I've been using it daily for years and yet it hasn't ran out or dried out.  Unfortunately it's no longer available in the UK.

2. Isinis Slimline 410 Hair Brush £14.09 *Review Here*
This hair brush is small and light weight, it's great for back brushing your hair to add volume without causing too much breakage.

3. Clarins Hand & Nail Treatment Cream £20 *Review Here*
I love the smell of this hand cream from Clarins, it's really moisturising and doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy

4. Soap & Glory Hand Sanitizer £2.50 *Review Here*
This hand sanitizer has a lovely scent which smells a lot like a cocktail and is ideal for cleaning your hands when you're on the go.

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 762 Paris £24 *Review Here*
I always like to have a staple lipstick in my bag and this one goes with almost all types of make up.  Whether I'm wearing a dramatic smoky eye or just a coat of mascara this lipstick instantly adds a touch of glamour to your look.  

6. MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink £11 *Review Here*
This is a really moisturising lip balm which almost instantly soothes chapped lips.

7. VO5 Dry Backcomb Spray £3.49 *Review Here*
When my hairs looking flat or a bit dirty this is a great product to use to quickly refresh and add volume to your hair.

8. Clinique Anti-Blemish Concealer £14
Not only does this concealer cover up spots and imperfections, it also works to help reduce blemishes.  It's therefore a must have for when I need to touch up my make up.

9. L'oreal Anti-Redness CC Cream £9.99 *Review Here*
As I'm prone to redness on my cheeks I use this product to touch up any red areas, I find that it works better than foundation and gives good coverage.

10. Rimmel Master Smoky Shadow Pencil in Smoky Chocolate £5.99 *Review Here*
This product is marketed as an eyeshadow pencil, but I've found that it works really well as an eyeliner.  It's quick and easy to apply which makes it great for use on the go.

11. M&S Mon Petit Secret Eau De Toilette 25ml £6
I go through a lot of perfume so I prefer to use cheaper fragrances for during the day, at £6 for 25ml this perfume is perfect to keep in your bag.
What's In My Bag?  Beauty products I can't leave my house without!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...