Monday 11 March 2013

TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Extreme Curl Mousse Review

Bed Head Foxy Curls £9.80
I actually bought this mouse a good few years ago and have found it very hit and miss.  However when I went to give it another go yesterday I was pleasantly surprised with the results.  My hair is naturally wavy when left to air dry, although in humid climates it dries with gorgeous curls.  Usually when I blow dry it it goes straight with a few waves and kins at the ends, and is flat and without volume.
TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Extreme Curl Mousse Review
Wearing Bed Head Foxy Curls
Not only did it make my hair curly and textured but it also held the curls in for a whole day without any hairspray.  The thing I love most about this mousse, as with all TIGI hair products is that it smells amazing!  It reminds me of the candy that I used to have as a kid.  I can't quite put my nose on which one, but it's so strong and can be smelt all day long.
TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Extreme Curl Mousse Review
Bed Head Foxy Curls
Previously when I've used this it's left my hair really crunchy and hasn't helped to add curls.  I used to sometimes use this as a volumising mouse as its great for plumping up hair.  This time, I used only a golf ball sized amount and rubbed it into both the roots and lengths of my towel dried hair.  I then added slightly more as my hair didn't feel completely coated.  When drying my hair I scrunched up sections of my hair and blow dried the sections whilst I was holding them (my hair dryer with a diffuser nozzle broke).  I did this throughout my hair until it was completely dry.


You can get this product from Feel Unique for £9.80.

Princess points: 3/5
This was a difficult one to score since it sometimes works great and other times leaves your hair looking crunchy, wet and flat.  I think for the amount that this costs there are better alternatives, but when it works, it does the job well.  I wouldn't recommend this based on my experience, but it may work better on thicker, more naturally curly hair types.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...