Thursday 14 March 2013

Nivea Smooth Nourishing Anit-Dryness Hand Cream Review

Nivea Smooth Nourishing Hand Cream Review
Nivea Smooth Nourishing Hand Cream £1.50
Nivea Smooth Nourishing Anti-Dryness Hand Cream comes in both the usual 100ml and a 30ml travel size.  I got the travel size as I just wanted a small hand cream that wouldn't weigh my bag down.  This hand cream contains Macadamia nut oil which helps to act as a barrier to the skin.  It has a thin to medium consistency and doesn't leave too much of an oily residue behind once the cream has been massaged into hands.
Nivea Smooth Nourishing Hand Cream Review
Nivea Smooth Nourishing Hand Cream
In just one week I've found that this hand cream has really softened the skin on my hands, leaving them feeling and looking healthier.  This cream doesn't have too much of a scent, it reminds me of most other Nivea moisturisers and leaves hands smelling clean and refreshed.  Thanks to this, it's great for sensitive skin as it didn't sting at all when it came into contact with the papercuts on my fingers.
Nivea Smooth Nourishing Hand Cream
 I do have to reapply this often as it seems to disappear after around an hour.  Due to this, I've gone through about half the tube in a week so it doesn't work out as cheap as it first seems.  Although it is an excellent product to use before going to sleep, as it leaves hands feeling silky smooth in the mornings.  The packaging is typical of Nivea, it's got a simple design and comes with a handy flip open lid.
Nivea Smooth Nourishing Hand Cream Review
Nivea Smooth Nourishing Hand Cream
 You can get this hand cream from Superdrug for £1.50.

Princess points: 4/5
Although this isn't my favourite hand cream, it's gentle on sensitive skin, and leaves skin feeling silky soft.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...