Tuesday 5 March 2013

Toni & Guy Straight & Protect Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Toni & Guy Straight & Protect Shampoo & Conditioner
Since I blow dry and straighten my hair every day I'm obsessive about using heat protectors.  So when I came across this shampoo and conditioner duo I thought I'd give it a go.  The first thing I noticed when I got home was that the shampoo comes with a handy pump that dispensed enough shampoo for one wash in about 2 to three pumps.  The conditioner on the other hand only has a push down to open type lid.
Toni & Guy Straight & Protect Shampoo & Conditioner Review


Toni & Guy Straight & Protect Shampoo & Conditioner
Both have a gorgeous strong scent which can still be detected hours after washing.  It smells to like warm spearmint mixed in with some spices.  I've been using this shampoo for just over 2 weeks and can already feel that my hair is left softer and smoother.  My hair straighteners glide through my hair more easily, so it's heat protector ingredients are working well.  I've also noticed that my hair stays straighter for longer, even without any hairspray.  The conditioner was also rich, creamy and helped to untangle my hair.
Toni & Guy Straight & Protect Shampoo & Conditioner Review
Toni & Guy Straight & Protect Shampoo & Conditioner 

You can get these for £3.50 each at Fragrance Direct.

Princess points: 5/5
I love how long the smells lasts, how shiny and smooth it leaves my hair, as well as keeping it straight for a whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...