Thursday 21 March 2013

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick Review - Creme Cup


MAC Cremesheen Lipstick Review - Creme Cup
MAC Lipstick - Creme Cup £14
Creme Cup is one of MAC's Cremesheen Lipsticks. It is a nude light pink shade with blue undertones.  I especially love lipsticks with blue undertones as I find that they help to make my teeth appear whiter.  I ordered this shade online since I don't live near a MAC counter and was slightly apprehensive about what the shade would look like, and whether it would suit my skin tone.  As it's more pink based than nude I've found it pretty easy to wear, and I think it would suit most skin tones.  It's a fairly natural lip colour on me and gives a nice groomed but subtle effect.
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick Review - Creme Cup
MAC Lipstick - Creme Cup
I often struggle with lighter lipsticks, especially nudes as I suffer from dry and chapped lips.  However this shade didn't seem to show up many cracks or imperfections that I had.  It's a fairly sheer lipstick, although it can be built up in layers to provide a slightly higher level of pigmentation.  It's texture is creamy and I find it to be fairly moisturising.  This shade doesn't seem to last that long on my lips, as I find that I have to reapply it every couple of hours or so, which I think is pretty disappointing for MAC.
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick Review - Creme Cup
MAC Lipstick - Creme Cup
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick Review - Creme Cup
MAC Lipstick - Creme Cup
You can get this Lipstick from MAC for £14.

Product score: 4/5
Although I love the colour of this lipstick and that it doesn't show up any cracks, I expected it to lasts longer than 2 hours.

2 comments:

  1. Hi beautiful :) That lipstick looks lovely on you but I totally agree for £14 I would expect it to last a lot longer than 2 hours. I suggest finding a lip liner the same sort of shade and line your lips and fill them in completely with the lip liner, then apply your lipstick, blot it and apply again. I've found in the past, if you do this trick it helps the lipstick sink into your lips more.

    Hope this works for you. Thank you for sharing this lovely colour too.
    Lots of love ❤
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I didn't think of that! Thanks for the tip hun I'll give it a go:) It's such a pretty shade, don't want it to go to waste:) xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...