Monday 28 January 2013

MAC frost lipstick - Costa Chick

MAC Costa Chic Lipstick
This lipstick is a gorgeous bright, frosty coral/pink.  At first glance I expected it to be a subtle coral pink shade with a slight sheen, but on application this shade is opaque with an almost matte finish.  When I first applied it to my lips I didn't have any other products on underneath it, so due to its frosty matte finish it left my lips looking a little cracked.  The second time I applied it I used MAC tinted lip conditioner as a base coat and my lips looked considerably smoother and gave the finish a slight sheen.  I was amazed at how long lasting this shade is, I was able to go over 3 hours without needing to reapply and even after going to the gym and eating dinner I could still see a hint of pigmentation on my lips.


MAC Costa Chic Lipstick



MAC Costa Chic Lipstick

Princess points: 4/5
I loved how long lasting this shade was, however I would have preferred to not have needed to use a lip balm underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...